Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Keep on swimming swimming….

So! This week our big adventure was off to the pools! I had never really noticed the ‘kids’ area before and was pleasantly surprised when I got into the pool that the kids pool was HEATED! How nice!!! Otherwise Laela could have been swimming by herself! ha ha ah jokes! So we met up with a few other Mums and their kiddiwinkles and they splished and splashed until their little hearts were content! Laela went under water for the first time (other than her bath), what a brave girl! I think I was more paranoid about it then her! Then she soon became confident and was jumping off the edge of the pool into my arms! Very entertaining!

IMG_5246IMG_5248

IMG_5245

One…. Two…. Three… JUMP!

IMG_5258

Please excuse the ‘panda eyes’ in all these photos! Mental note taken that I should not wear mascara to the pools unless waterproof!

IMG_5256IMG_5261

Look at these totally adorable cheeky monkeys! Love ‘em!

IMG_5251

 

P.S. When it was time to get dressed my friends minded Laela for me while I got changed and because I was rushing to quickly get changed I walked straight into the mens changing room!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly, SO embarrassed and I think the guys who saw me see them were embarrassed too! ha ha ha ha! As I was realising that I had walked into the wrong changing room the guys said to me “Uhhh… wrong changing room lady!” I reminded him that I was WELL aware of that and quickly walked out! Man I am an idiot! ha ha ha

2 comments:

Polkadot Carly said...

FANTASIC! How very efficient of you that you have blogged it in the same day of the activity itself!
I will start working on mine... I promise!!!

Crystal said...

man i can't get out over what a big girl laela is, very cool that she was jumping off the side to you! Also, great cover story about 'accidentally' going into the men's changing rooms and being 'embarrassed'.