Sunday, March 20, 2011

Free VIP tickets!

 

How!? Well, the company I work for got the free VIP tickets to the NZ Breakers vs Sydney Kings Basketball game and no one was able to go so they called me up! Boy was it AWESOME! I had been to a few basketball games ‘back in the day’ and I loved it just as much then. So, to sit in the VIP seats next to my buddy Jess, my big fat plate of roast, endless supply of sprite and water, FREE T-Shirts and front row seats to the cheerleaders was great! ha ha ha The ball even came my way and I had to hand it back to a player – ha ha ha! Oh! AND I made it on TV. FAMOUS!!!!

Breakers Game 177

Jess & I before the game – getting ready to cheer!!

 

Breakers Game 178Breakers Game 179Breakers Game 180

 

Mmmmm Roast! Because the game was on St. Patricks day, the half time show were Irish Dancers – pretty cool. Better than wanna be Cheerleaders!

 

Breakers Game 182

Half time score! It was such a close game!! Neck and neck the whole time! I was cheering for both teams. I really wanted the Sydney Kings to win because I am from Australia. But I was definitely out numbered!!

Breakers Game 185

Well done Breakers! They came out on top. Sydney should have won it though. Too many silly mistakes in the last 12 seconds of the games cost them! Oh well! Definitely loved watching the game!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

sounds like an awesome night - i had no idea you were a BB fan. Nothing like live action aye - I have been to a couple NBA games and they were awesome : )

Polkadot Carly said...

If I'm an awesome geek... you're a super geek! Look at you in your Breakers t-shirt!
The reason I write is to find out how you make your photos look so cool... like on the angles and with shaded backgrounds and stuff!
Do tell.
;o)

Jessie said...

No wonder that guy asked for your number, you looked HOTT! x