Monday, September 15, 2008

Running Time!


Here you have it people! My first run in the morning for the year... or it could be my first run for the year... ha ha.

Last night we had dinner with the family and I anncounced that Jeremy and I are going to go for a run in the morning, there was silence while they all looked at each other and burst out laughing (as this wasn't the first time I have said that and not followed through.) "Yeah right!" they all said.

But I let them know that this time I was SERIOUS and I would proove them ALLLL wrong and I did!! I got my fat butt out of bed and off we went!

I felt quite refreshed afterwards, I might do it tomorrow morning too... will see how I am feeling!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

ha ha ha crack up photo. I never run. It's horrible and plus it hurts your boobs. So good on you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah it totally hurts your boobs! Sportsbras do NOTHING they are a waste of money. I went for a run with Haydn a couple of weeks ago! I was quite proud of myself although we have resorted to power walks instead.
What time did you get up?

About Melany said...

hmmm I reakon that photo is from a few years ago hahah Good one LOL

AND even if it was recent did you mask it with Black & White so that we can't tell that is was MID AFTERNOON !!! huh huh huh ????

Crystal said...

hey melissa - i dont have your email address on my gmail so hopefully you check this and send it to me ; ) hope you are all good, fun you get to be a bridesmaid sooN!!! have put some pics up on the blog and face book. love ya, crystal