Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Dental Check up!

Ok, so I went to the dentist this afternoon for my yearly check up which was a few years late! Woops! I walk into the dentist straight away and instantly smell that dentist smell (you know exactly what smell I am talking about), the receptionist with her perfect white teeth welcomes me ever so nicely because she knows what I am in for. A date with the dentist and his scary tools!

Soooo there I am, waiting waiting for the scary dentist to usher me into 'the chair' with the birght light in my mouth (I was hoping he would give me the cool sunglasses to wear but maybe he only gives them to kids... haaa!) and away he goes... chipping, cleaning, hammering away at my teeth as he told me that my teeth needed a good clean but everything else was perfect!

Going to this appointment I had been told by the receptionist (with the perfect white teeth) that it would cost me $40. But once the dentist was done with me the bill was $130!!!!!!! Ouch!!

You are probably thinking my teeth are terrible if it cost me that much! But no no no... which brings me exactly to my point... DENTISTS ARE RIP OFFS!!

Maybe Jeremy should become a dentist.... hmmm...

2 comments:

Crystal said...

yep dentists are rip offs big time. what a gross job though aye, cleaning the crap off other people's teeth?? At least you didn't need any fillings! : )

Melany said...

Babe... $130 is GOOD lol I had one bitty filling and it was $120 then she informs me I have 6 more fillings to be done, Um anyone got over $600 bucks for MY TEETH that seeem to be falling apart all of a sudden lol

Didn't think so..... I rest my case lol

By the way I reallllly want white shiney teeth! Like super white like holy cow wheres my sunnies white lol