Thursday, January 13, 2011

12.01.1982

29 years old - WOW! Next year it is going to be the big 30! Can you believe it!!
For Jeremy's birthday he wanted to do absolutely nothing. He wanted to just go with the flow, no plans, just wanted to chill out, so thats what we did! For lunch we had a delicious BBQ that he cooked (unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of it so I just took a picture of him putting the BBQ cover back on the BBQ ha ha)

We then enjoyed a nice dinner at a Thai Restaurant and went to the movies and saw Narnia. Pretty boring movie. ha ha



What a hunk!


I ordered Pan Prik - pretty yum and HOT!

Jeremy got a coconut milk/red past curry.

Oh! I forgot to mention while we were out at the movies we saw the blonde chick that was on The NZ Apprentice. Jeremy's first instinct was to say to her "Are you the apprentice chick??" thank goodness he didn't! That would have been embarrassing!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

mmmm the thai looks yummy. Who looked after miss laela? I can't believe jeremy is 29....cause that means I am going to be 29 next month!! Glad you guys had a great day.

HIGGINS FAMILY said...

Good old Mumsy was the babysitter for the night. I can't believe you guys are 29 (well, nearly for you) you guys just seem so young!