Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Autumn Photos

I am a HUGE fan of the season Autumn. I absolutley love love LOVE all the different colours - the oranges, reds, yellows, the leaves that fall from the trees, the crisp fresh air, the idea of being able to buy some warmer clothes and pull out your old ones. Autumn for me is exciting!

I have always wanted to take some really nice family photos amoungst the beauty of Autumn, so Laela and I set out to find some nice spots. We ended up exploring our local beach / park and I think we found a nice little spot where these photos can be taken.
Here we are - all set to take photos of the 'potential' family photo spot! Mummy has got the camera and Laela has got her dummy!

Along the way we found some birds! I was a bit slow with the camera so only got a picture of 2 different types of birds. Laela loved it! She kept reaching out towards the birds as if she wanted to touch them. I am sure if she was walking she would want to chase after them and possibly throw things at them. ha ha





So I think below are the spots where we could take our family photos.... What do you think?


Laela and I were quite proud of our little outting and what we found! It was a fun Mummy and daughter adventure!

Oooo Laela is so cute!!

3 comments:

Melany said...

Aww she is a cutie pie! About time with the blogging! We miss reading about you!

Love you xoxo

Crystal said...

cute alright. Looks like a good spot for the photos too : )

Polkadot Carly said...

LOVE IT!!! What a great adventure, not only was your main mission accomplished... you discovered birds too! Man I'm sooo excited to be able to read about someone else's adventures!
And loooving the potential family pic sights! They are really pretty! I want some family pics now!