Thursday, April 16, 2009

Finally! An update!!

Well.... a lot has happened since our 1 year anniversary.... I got pregnant! ha ha

I am due on 9th September '09 and we are both super excited! I was quite sick for the first 2 1/2 months but the worst is over!! I don't know how woman handle being sick the whole 9 months... I just wanted to die!! And that was only after 2 and a bit months of being sick! ha!

So now that I have started to feel a bit better we have started shopping for baby stuff! The other day we bought a cot.... we got it off good old trademe... it was a gift from my mumma and dad so we have been lucky...


Also, I was looking on good old trade me again and found ourselves a really good quality pram with a bassinet... so we bought that today for a super good price so I am 1 happy girl!




Isn't it so preeetty! ha! Now, all we need to know is if it is a boy or girl so we can start buying some seriously cute baby clothes!! :)

5 comments:

Melany said...

FINALLYYYY... I thought You guys had like dug a hole and buried yoru blog !!!

Pram and cot look great! Its exciting when it all starts coming together huh!

Love you both, will talk soon xoxo

Crystal said...

all your stuff looks cool mel, looks like it's really good quality stuff. how exciting! Can't wait to find out what you're having

Jessie said...

YEY how cute I love both the pram and the cot! but where are you going to put the cot?

Jessie said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG! then i'll update mine! xxx

Jessie said...

Ok so you haven't blooged in 4 and a half months! That's RIDICULOUS! You have HEAPS to post about! xxx